Pivot Point by Kasie West

Pivot Point (edition 2013)

by Kasie West

Member:pnh002
Title:Pivot Point
Authors:Kasie West
Info:HarperTeen (2013), Hardcover, 352 pages
Collections:Read, Your library
Rating:**

Pivot Point by Kasie West

One word to describe this book: Unputdownable.

Just wow. This has got to be one of the most intense book I've ever read. I flipped through the pages so fast like I'm running for my life! It was not perfect but it was seriously flippin' good!

Full review to come. ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
One word to describe this book: Unputdownable.

Full review to come. ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |
I read this book as part of epic recs. If you do not know what epic recs is, check it out here.

Brianna from For The Love of Books recommended this book to me and I am so glad that she did. This book is about a girl who can see the consequences of making certain choices. She can see how the future will be after she makes a particular choice. This book is composed of two "could be" situations with each chapter changing back and forth from the two choices. This seems as if it would be confusing, but the author wrote this incredibly well and it was not confusing at all. The ending was not at all predictable which was incredibly gratifying. I cannot wait to get my hands on the second book in this series.

As part of epic recs, I will be making a blog post about this book were Brianna and I will compare our thoughts on this book and the book that I chose for her, [b:Chosen|1620913|Chosen (The Lost Books, #1)|Ted Dekker|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1380858120s/1620913.jpg|1614867] by [a:Ted Dekker|1441|Ted Dekker|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1300777583p2/1441.jpg].

Check that out our posts on each of our blogs later this month (March 2014):
My Blog
Brianna's Blog ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |

Check that out our posts on each of our blogs later this month (March 2014):
My Blog
Brianna's Blog ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |
Wow this book was awesome! Although I felt that the writing could have been more sophisticated, the story was so original and captivating. Thee structure was so different from anything I've read before, but this book was not confusing at all. The details were well though out and they really made me think about everything that happened. I love Addie and the romance in this novel, and I need to read the sequel soon because I have to know what happens next!

My Goodreads: fantasticalcatherine ( )
  lifeshiddengems | Jul 14, 2014 |

"A girl with the power to search alternate futures lives out six weeks of two different lives in alternating chapters. Both futures hold the potential for love and loss, and ultimately she is forced to choose which fate she is willing to live through"--… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,306,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible