Cat Paws Through History: Ko-Ko the Cat…

Cat Paws Through History: Ko-Ko the Cat Meets Napoleon Bonaparte

by Isabel H. Stepanian

Recently added byIsabelHStepanian

No reviews

“It all began when Mumzy and Popzy placed me in that chicken coop of a carrier from Saks Fifth Avenue, and off we went…once again. Little did I know as to what was to befall my poor, furry person.

“But alas,…how was I to suspect as to what awaited me on the other side of the ocean?…To say, that it was to be an adventure,…was most assuredly an understatement.

“Humph!…Phffft!…What is a cat to do?…For at first, unbeknownst to me, I believed that Napoleon was a most delicious pastry…Boy!…Was I ever wrong!… Phffft!” Ko-Ko the Cat muttered in a miffed fashion, as he stuck a single whisker in the air in an aristocratic manner, and crossed his forepaws in a regal way.

And thus the reader steps into the mind of Ko-Ko the Cat - an informative and opinionated feline. His views of the philosophies, manners and etiquettes of life are quite enchanting: Filled with laughter and joy. Curious as a cat can be, he teaches and amuses the reader as he experiences history and encounters historical figures while he travels through the world with his human parents.

Average: No ratings.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,951,369 books! | Top bar: Always visible