Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux

Armed & Dangerous (edition 2012)

by Abigail Roux

Member:Moloch
Title:Armed & Dangerous
Authors:Abigail Roux (Author)
Info:Dreamspinner Press (2012), Paperback, 330 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:narrativa, lgbt, narrativa nordamericana, ebook, english, lingua inglese

Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run Series) by Abigail Roux

Recently added byprivate library, CC123, SNW1119, aka_no_joou, pegbundy, TW_Spencer, Wooper, DreZ

English (17)  Italian (1)  All languages (18)
I have to admit I was worried about Ty & Zane when I heard the writers split-up but Ms. Roux proved she was up to the challenge. Armed & Dangerous is every bit as good as the earlier books; job very well done! Once again an action packed race to stay alive and complete their assignment while they're trying to cope with their personal relationship.

The only change I noticed was that Zane was calmer but the reasons for that are very well covered in the story. My only worry is that the book finished like the end of a series; I sincerely hope that's not happening. I want more Ty & Zane!!!

I was happy to see Julian and Cameron from Warrior's Cross again. I really like these two.

FYI: you really should/need to read Warrior's Cross before reading Armed & Dangerous[b:Warrior's Cross|6782412|Warrior's Cross|Abigail Roux|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1251691730s/6782412.jpg|6916543] ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |

CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
Kind of different. Well, at least they stopped being frustrating. My memory is so bad that I also stopped having problems with the fact that their interaction seemed to change a lot. ( )
  aka_no_joou | May 19, 2015 |
Bravo!!! Review later. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
Bravo!!! Review later. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
added by gsc55 | editRJ Scott (Feb 27, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editHearts on Fire, Asabat (Jul 26, 2013)

added by gsc55 | editHearts on Fire, Susan65 (May 11, 2013)

Cut & Run Series Book Five - Sequel to Divide & Conquer

Left alone in Baltimore after his unpredictable lover bails, Special Agent Zane Garrett takes his frustration out on everything in his path until he is ordered to Chicago to back up an undercover operative. When he gets there, though, he finds himself face to face with his wayward partner, Special Agent Ty Grady. They have to deal with the uncertainty lingering between them while they work to retrieve their intended mark, a retired hit man and CIA wet-works operative named Julian Cross.

Ty, once a Marine and now an FBI hotshot, has a penchant for being unpredictable, a trait Zane can vouch for. Zane is a man who once lived for his job but has come to realize his heartbreaking past doesn’t have to overshadow his future. They're partners, friends, lovers, and the go-to team for unusual cases. With Cross and his innocuous boyfriend, Cameron Jacobs, in tow, Ty and Zane must navigate the obstacles of a cross-country trek, including TSA pat-downs, blizzards, their uncooperative prisoners, CIA kill teams, a desperate lack of sleep and caffeine, and each other. Ty and Zane are determined to get Julian Cross to DC in one piece, but it’s starting to look like it might be the last thing they do. [Dreamspinner]

15 wanted1 pay1 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,129,526 books! | Top bar: Always visible