Armed & Dangerous by Abigail Roux

Armed & Dangerous (edition 2012)

by Abigail Roux (Author)

Member:Moloch
Title:Armed & Dangerous
Authors:Abigail Roux (Author)
Info:Dreamspinner Press (2012), Paperback, 330 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:narrativa, lgbt, narrativa nordamericana, ebook, english, lingua inglese

Armed & Dangerous (Cut & Run Series Book 5) by Abigail Roux

English (24)  Italian (1)  All (25)
Ok, so I just gotta say it probably again I'm sure (I don't remember what I wrote in previous reviews). This series just keeps getting better and better!!

Not only do we get the objects of my fantasies Ty & Zane, but we also get the amazing duo of Cameron and Julian from Warrior's Cross. It's like an amazing super group, like 2 of your favorite bands teaming up for the concert of the decade, ya know.

Ty & Zane continuously grow deeper and deeper in their relationship throughout this series. We have witnessed it from it's first spark to a full-blown flame. Lust has turned to love. We go in knowing that they are in love.

-"I was always yours" "Because..you make me the kind of person I've always wished I was."

-"Because you gave me direction when I was lost. You showed me the way." "You're like my very own compass."

We've seen them have some great sex, but in this book we get our first "making love" scene.

So Zane and Ty are sent to bring in Julian as a witness and of course Cameron is a tag along. The amount of sexiness, silliness and action is perfect.
Of course, the path ahead of them is full of problems. It's always something.

Ty has some of the best lines ever.
-"I don't think I've ever been gayer than I am right now."

And Ty and Cameron together...
-"What about the animals?" "Who the hell needs this many dogs anyway?"
"What's wrong with being a pet owner?"
"Yeah, you pronounced 'hoarder' wrong."

This is an excellent read from beginning to end. As always I'm looking forward to the next book in the series about my men.

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

Of course, the path ahead of them is full of problems. It's always something.

Ty has some of the best lines ever.
-"I don't think I've ever been gayer than I am right now."

And Ty and Cameron together...
-"What about the animals?" "Who the hell needs this many dogs anyway?"
"What's wrong with being a pet owner?"
"Yeah, you pronounced 'hoarder' wrong."

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

I don't really care whether the things are realistic or whether certain agencies would act the way they do in this book. The whole story is one fast-paced, entertaining adventure with well placed romantic and tender moments, revelations about the past (one of the heart-stopping moments in the book), even sorting some of the things that happened in Divide & Conquer.

After the cliffhanger from the previous book, you can't just sit and do nothing. I didn't really think anything bad happened, but it was not a pleasant ending.
Zane and Ty get together when Burns sends Zane to be Ty's backup. Their assignment is to get Julian Cross to Washington. He is the only person alive who knows who is behind the contract killings. The person responsible is very powerful and will do anything to stop them. Since Julian wouldn't go anywhere without Cameron, they are stuck with the most naive person in the world too.

I loved Julian Cross in [b:Warrior's Cross|6782412|Warrior's Cross|Madeleine Urban|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1355864076s/6782412.jpg|6916543]. I was curious to see if he would shine here too, but nothing seems to outshine Ty. He is still great though. Constant arguing was getting on my nerves, but that didn't last long. ( )
  Aneris | Dec 29, 2016 |

Aneris | Oct 31, 2016 |

Aneris | Oct 31, 2016 |
added by gsc55 | editRJ Scott (Feb 27, 2014)

added by gsc55 | editHearts on Fire, Asabat (Jul 26, 2013)

added by gsc55 | editHearts on Fire, Susan65 (May 11, 2013)

11 wanted1 pay1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 111,734,152 books! | Top bar: Always visible