She Speaks to Angels by Ami Blackwelder

She Speaks to Angels (edition 2012)

by Ami Blackwelder, Connie Webb (Editor), Ashely Egan (Editor)

Member:KMT01
Title:She Speaks to Angels
Authors:Ami Blackwelder
Other authors:Connie Webb (Editor), Ashely Egan (Editor)
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 244 pages
Rating:***

She Speaks to Angels by Ami Blackwelder

Allison (Ali) Maney goes to Millennium High School where the rate of student suicides keeps going up. Ali knows nothing about the supernatural world of angels and demons. Ali likes Dameon who personifies the bad boy persona yet Kian also sparks her interest as well. When Ali along with her best friends Molly and Jennifer start investigating Tommy Bachelor's suicide starts a chain of events that lead Ali into a world she never knew existed. Will Ali continue to like Dameon? Is Tommy Bachelor's death really a suicide? Where does Kian fit into this? Your answers await you in She Speaks to Angels. ( )
  WolfFaerie17 | Feb 6, 2014 |
Firstly, I must point out that the writing needs to be revised, as there are still errors in spelling, punctuation, as well as some randomly highlighted sections, which were very distracting. Despite these distractions, however, I found the plot engaging enough to continue reading, although it was a bit predictable at times. I think this will definitely appeal to the YA crowd, but can still be enjoyed by adults. ( )
  madamediotte | Dec 18, 2013 |
Fanstacy and reality colid in this new age novel. We all seem to love to read about that idea life and love we'd love to have. And you're looking for a book that does just that, then look to farther then right here ( )
  Emily.Varner | May 25, 2013 |
"She Seaks to Angels" by Ami Blackwelder is a Young Adult romance/paranormal. It combines the age old story of good versus evil along with Hollywood's favorite love story where the weird girl gets the ultra hot new guy. I have read Blackwelder before and liked her book "The Day the Flowers Died" much better. TDTFD was extremely well researched to the point of the telling of the story was almost in a real time sense. "Angels" seems forced. She is trying too hard on this one. Sometimes it seems like she wants to say a certain word, but has no reason to, but she sticks it in there anyway. Even when the boy jumps from the building, she fails to make me care. Ever. She misses the mark here. It's been done before, time to pick different plot. I received this book for free from www.librarything.com. ( )
  beckiestoneking | Feb 22, 2013 |
Once again another angel book. This book didn't disappoint me and if enjoy reading about angels or demons in YA fiction then this is a book you don't want to miss. I enjoyed the plot and the characters very much. Give this book a try. I can't wait for the next book in the series. ( )
  DeeDee10 | Dec 20, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,121,227 books! | Top bar: Always visible