Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, Book 2) by…

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, Book 2) (original 2007; edition 2007)

by Patricia Briggs

Title:Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson, Book 2)
Authors:Patricia Briggs
Info:Ace (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 304 pages

Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs (2007)

English (128)  Italian (1)  Piratical (1)  French (1)  All languages (131)
This book was great. I am enjoying this series and know that I will be reading more of Mercy. Blood Bound has Mercy involved again with the vampires.

Mercy still cracks some jokes that make you chuckle as you read the book. I loved the interaction among Mercy, the werewolves and the vampires. Again we meet Stefan, Adam, Samuel and the others.

I love how she is a great kick ass heroine. She is so independent and yet in need. Mercy doesn't want to be controlled by anyone or so she thinks. ( )
  crazy4reading | Nov 25, 2015 |
I felt the taste of Laurell K. Hamilton in this book as well, except better than her Anita series since there have still be no sex scenes, so much to the point that its about dang time that she gets to it, but, the first two Anita Blake books were sexless as well, we will see what the next one holds. I still really like the characters of this series, I can feel the personalities of each on the pages, and I love how Mercy remains to be a strong independent women, who knows how to kick ass and use her guns, even if she is just a coyote. ( )
  mojo09226 | Nov 12, 2015 |
(Listened to audiobook version.) Enjoyable sequel to Moon Called. ( )
  PerpetualRevision | Oct 25, 2015 |
Read and loved in high school! ( )
  anyaejo | Aug 12, 2015 |
Sequel to Moon Called. I'm really liking this series. It reminds of the Laurell Hamilton books before they were slim patches of dialog and plot in between long stretches of sex scenes and rationalizations about kinks and open relationships. ( )
  phyllis2779 | Aug 9, 2015 |

Patricia Briggsprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dos Santos, DanielCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
King, LoreleiReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is lovingly dedicated to the folks of the Tri-Cities, Washington, who never knew what was living in their midst.
Like most people who own their own businesses, I work long hours that start early in the morning.
"You have to be strong to survive, and stronger to want to do so."

Under the rule of science, there are no witch burnings allowed, no water trials or public lynchings. In return, the average law-abiding, solid citizen has little to worry about from the things that go bump in the night. Sometimes I wish I was an average citizen...

Mechnic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places - and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favour. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.

But this new vampire is hardly ordinary - and neither is the demon inside of him...

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0441014739, Mass Market Paperback)

Mechanic Mercy Thompson has friends in low places-and in dark ones. And now she owes one of them a favor. Since she can shapeshift at will, she agrees to act as some extra muscle when her vampire friend Stefan goes to deliver a message to another of his kind.

But this new vampire is hardly ordinary-and neither is the demon inside of him.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:40 -0400)

Jalopy mechanic and were-creature Mercedes Thompson can change into a coyote whenever she wants to. As a favor, she agrees to back up vampire friend Stefan when he confronts another of his kind. But, being demon-possessed, that vampire proves deadlier than most and before she can do anything to help, Mercedes is in the middle of a war with vampires and werewolves.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,947,523 books! | Top bar: Always visible