Winning with People: Discover the People…

Winning with People: Discover the People Principles that Work for You…

by John C. Maxwell

393None27,240 (3.55)None

No reviews

Ask the successful CEOs of major corporations, entrepreneurs, top salespeople, and pastors what characteristic is most needed for success in leadership positions, and they'll tell you-it's the ability to work with people.

Some people are born with great relationship skills, but those who are not can learn to improve them. In Winning with People Maxwell has translated decades of experience into 25 People Principles that anyone can learn.

Maxwell has divided the People Principles in this book according to the questions we must ask ourselves if we want to win with people:

Readiness: Are we prepared for relationships? Connection: Are we willing to focus on others? Trust: Can we build mutual trust? Investment: Are we willing to invest in others? Synergy: Can we create a win-win relationship?

Each section contains guiding People Principles. Some are intuitive, such as The Lens Principle: Who We Are Determines How We See Others. Others may go against your instincts, such as The Confrontation Principle: Caring for People Should Precede Confronting People. All of them are 100 percent practical!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:32 -0400)

Provides information on how to form strong personal relationships, and improve existing ones.Proporciona la información en cómo formar relaciones personales fuertes, y mejora los existencias.

5 wanted5 pay8 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,726,266 books! | Top bar: Always visible