Hidden by P. C. Cast

English (21)  German (1)  All languages (22)
Enjoyed this book a lot more than the last in the series - just don't know where they are going to go from here?....Could get a little repetitive if Neferet continues to be the only bad guy... ( )
  SineadB | Dec 7, 2015 |
  SineadB | Dec 7, 2015 |
There was a lot of action in those last few pages. Of course, we are left with another cliff hanger and of course, I can't wait to get my hands on it. I will assume it will be a lot more about Nefert since her novella will be out soon. The Nerd Herd has valiantly battled Darkness once again with many changes in their group and dynamic. I'm very curious about the changes in Erin, Erick and Nicole. Shaylin has proven to be a very good addition to the group, lets just hope it stays that way. I always have so many thoughts after reading these novels that its hard for me to put them into sensible words, but I guess that speaks to how good the book is. 4 Stars

Read With Me: Hidden ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
How many times does Zoey have to save the day? I mean, yeah it's not just her, she has a team of great friends who stand beside her every step of the way. She's had a number of boyfriends. She now has a warrior. It's getting a little out of hand. Shes got the Council behind her, but bad things come her way. I'm starting to think there are way too many books in this series and I'm not finished yet. Even Harry Potter had 7.
And for all the bad things that Neferet has been doing, you would think that she alone was the immortal one. No one could live that fall, or when they said its not over at the end, is that because of the spiders? Is that really the Tsi Sgili? A little confused and of course I will read the next book, cause I'm a sucker for needing to know how the story ends. Last thought: why does Aurox get to live if he was created by Darkness? Shouldn't he be dead or disappear like the tendrils? ( )
  sharlenehsmith | Mar 9, 2015 |
This series needs an end, its been drawn out too much and its getting ridiculous. ( )
  PrescottKris | Jan 26, 2015 |

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, Kristinmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Neferet's true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they'll need it, because Neferet's not going down without a fight.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 102,990,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible