Hidden (House of Night) by P. C. Cast

Hidden (House of Night) (edition 2012)

by P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast

5341918,880 (3.62)6
Member:Samantha07
Title:Hidden (House of Night)
Authors:P. C. Cast
Other authors:Kristin Cast
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2012), Edition: Har/Pstr, Hardcover, 320 pages

Hidden by P. C. Cast

There was a lot of action in those last few pages. Of course, we are left with another cliff hanger and of course, I can't wait to get my hands on it. I will assume it will be a lot more about Nefert since her novella will be out soon. The Nerd Herd has valiantly battled Darkness once again with many changes in their group and dynamic. I'm very curious about the changes in Erin, Erick and Nicole. Shaylin has proven to be a very good addition to the group, lets just hope it stays that way. I always have so many thoughts after reading these novels that its hard for me to put them into sensible words, but I guess that speaks to how good the book is. 4 Stars

Read With Me: Hidden ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
How many times does Zoey have to save the day? I mean, yeah it's not just her, she has a team of great friends who stand beside her every step of the way. She's had a number of boyfriends. She now has a warrior. It's getting a little out of hand. Shes got the Council behind her, but bad things come her way. I'm starting to think there are way too many books in this series and I'm not finished yet. Even Harry Potter had 7.
And for all the bad things that Neferet has been doing, you would think that she alone was the immortal one. No one could live that fall, or when they said its not over at the end, is that because of the spiders? Is that really the Tsi Sgili? A little confused and of course I will read the next book, cause I'm a sucker for needing to know how the story ends. Last thought: why does Aurox get to live if he was created by Darkness? Shouldn't he be dead or disappear like the tendrils? ( )
  sharlenehsmith | Mar 9, 2015 |
This series needs an end, its been drawn out too much and its getting ridiculous. ( )
  PrescottKris | Jan 26, 2015 |
This book is horrible. I have read all the other 9 books, so I cant just abandoned the series now. It's a relief that only two more books are left.

There is absolutely no plot in this book. Nothing happened, absolutely nothing. The book was painstakingly boring. I am bored out of my mind by the same invoking of elements in the circle. For heaven sake pls stop it. I don't need any more description of the elements and its damn circle.

What the hell the authors are doing with Erin's character! They just have to create some versatility in the characters. So yeah go ahead and lets make her evil. And amazing friends she had. They didn't spare a minute to give her or worry about her going evil!

AT the end of the book the biggest secret was revealed. Guess what, guess what! Aurax is actually Heath. Oh really? I had no clue. Such a great twist, it made my heart stop with surprise!

And God knows from where, out of the blue some magic spell saved the day. It didn't have any explanation, any connection at all. It didn't feel like magic to me at all. It felt utterly stupid to me. And after the fall when Nefret was suppose to die, she didn't die. Of course, she is an immortal! But she turned into thousand spiders!!! Really, really? You couldn't think of anything else!

At the end of the book, I can't stand any of them. I just wish they all die, all of them. Then at least this misery will be over and I will be able to get rid of this headache of a series for good. ( )
  sreeparna | Jul 27, 2014 |
I thought that this book was irritating. There were some things that I liked about this, but I found the characters to be frustrating, selfish, and exactly what they have been 'fighting' against this whole time. After 10 books they hold grudges, and refuse to believe that people change, or can make life changes, or choose good even if they haven't always. Zoey was the most irritating of them all. She acts so self important and in charge when really she did not contribute much at all to this book. I think it's time to wrap this series up. Like 3 or so books ago. ( )
  AngelaRenea | May 12, 2014 |

P. C. Castprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, Kristinmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Neferet's true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they'll need it, because Neferet's not going down without a fight.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,052,502 books! | Top bar: Always visible