Counterpoint by Tom S. Christian

Counterpoint

by Tom S. Christian

621,769,428 (2)None

This is a science fiction, whose storyline is interesting, but I found it very hard to read. It is almost all narrative and I prefer conversation to straight narrative. Because of that style, I was not able to finish the book. If you enjoy narrative you might enjoy this book. ( )
  murphy430 | Jun 26, 2012 |
A very, very long winded first chapter. I did not get passed chapter two!
  KobieVorster | Jun 23, 2012 |
A black clad figure melted from the cloak of deep shadow and cautiously pressed itself against the metal bulkhead that had risen up to arrest further progress along the corridor.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Tom S. Christian's book Counterpoint was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Tom S. Christian is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,812,533 books! | Top bar: Always visible