Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 8 by Kiiro…

Library Wars: Love & War, Vol. 8

by Kiiro Yumi, Hiro Arikawa (Creator)

806150,606 (4)6

Finally! It's about time Kasahara! Ahaha, well now that's settled, to the review. I really enjoyed this one, and look forward to seeing how these events affect the rest of the series. This one focuses on Kasa's 'prince' and starts off on an interesting note! ;D I loved the side characters reactions in this one, and of course I enjoyed out ill-fated dynamic duo Kasa and Dojo as they fight/flirt throughout. ( )
  Shadow494 | Feb 1, 2018 |
Very cool. But a cliffhanger ending that has me wanting to fly to Japan and strangle the writer! ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |

Kiiro Yumiprimary authorall editionscalculated
Arikawa, HiroCreatormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Iku Kasahara has dreamed of joining the Library Defense Force ever since one of its soldiers stepped in to protect her favorite book from being confiscated in a bookstore, but now that she's a recruit, her dream job is more like a nightmare.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,248,252 books! | Top bar: Always visible