Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0121817768, Paperback)This is an unabridged, spiral-bound versions of Cell Culture Volume 58 of Methods in Enzymology, designed to meet the needs of the biochemically oriented biologist. It serves both as an instructional source for the novice and as a reference source for more specialized methods.
* Covers basics in great detail
* Laboratory requirements and Media Cell Culture Techniques: Monolayers, Growth Measurement, and Mass Culture
* Includes specialized techniques
* Virus Preparation Cell Fusion
* Mutant Isolation
* Nude Mice
* Provides examples for propogating special cell types
* Stable Cell Lines
* Clinical Material
* Mammalian Vertebrate
* and Plant Cells
* Means for Selecting Specific Cell Types
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:33 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.