The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book…

The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 7) (edition 2012)

by Jeff Kinney

Member:jacken
Title:The Third Wheel (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book 7)
Authors:Jeff Kinney
Info:Amulet Books (2012), Hardcover, 224 pages

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney

English (47)  Spanish (1)  All languages (48)
Meh. At this point, it's more of the same - exactly as you'd expect. ( )
  morbusiff | Sep 20, 2018 |
Diary of a Wimpy kid
The third wheel
This book starts off when Greg remembers the time before he was born. He thinks about how he could take naps every day and do flips and all this cool stuff. But when he is in the middle of a good nap he hears strange noises. That’s when he realizes it was just Mom playing music from the microphones on her belly. She was thinking if she played classic music on her belly Greg would turn up to be some kind of genius. So, when she wasn’t playing music she would talk about her daily life. When she was done she would ask Dad to do the same. Even without the microphone Greg could still hear Mom and Dad’s conversations and some of them did not need to be heard by him. Every night Greg would listen to Mom read a story then when she went to sleep Greg was wide awake. After a while Greg realized he had to get out of there that’s why he was born a few weeks early. Ever since Greg was born he was trying to remake that moment when he was swimming in complete darkness but it’s kind of hard when he’s living with four other people who completely “annoy “him. Greg went to school the next day and found out that there is going to be a Valentines dance so this might be a great opportunity for him. When the dance starts he realizes he’s by himself then he spots Hollie. He walks over to her then Fregley jumps outta nowhere and screams with strawberry frosting all over his face. After Fregley leaves Greg screaming Hollie’s friends invite her to dance with them. Greg gets mad and goes to sit down with Rowley.

My opinion on this book is that it’s cool with all the great drawing and art on this book. The reason why I like this book is because sometimes when I start reading one I can’t stop reading which is really cool. The reason why I don’t like this book is because it doesn’t have the funny feeling a book like his should have I mean it has some “some corny parts are so corny they’re funny “ parts.
  collinc.bg3 | Mar 20, 2018 |
I would recommend this book as a comedy book and has plenty of action. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to read it. ( )
  JasmineR.BG3 | Mar 17, 2017 |
Elementary
  SteppLibrary | Mar 3, 2017 |
It's time for a boy/girl dance and Greg has his sight set on...any girl that'll have him. Except for one that'll have him. Ah, middle school. How familiar. ( )
  benuathanasia | Feb 4, 2017 |

Jeff Kinneyprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ocampo, Ramon deNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Gram
I wish I'd started keeping a journal a lot earlier on, because whoever ends up writing my biography is gonna have a lot of questions about my life in the years leading up to middle school.

A Valentine's Day dance at Greg's middle school has turned his world upside down until an unexpected twist gives Greg a partner for the dance and leaves his best friend Rowley the odd man out.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0143307339, 0670076945

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,208,588 books! | Top bar: Always visible