Goldilocks and Just One Bear by Leigh…

Goldilocks and Just One Bear

by Leigh Hodgkinson

Kids will love the humorous pictures and storyline of this twist on the classic story. The story of the little bear reuniting unexpectedly with with Goldilocks when he wanders into the big city and tries to get comfortable in an apartment. ( )
  mariah21 | Mar 12, 2014 |
I especially enjoyed the soggy porridge and the noisy chair. And also the Daddy Person's extremely fine mustache. I didn't see the twist coming, but when it arrived, it made the apartment-in-the-city setting all the more satisfying. ( )
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
Based on the classic story of, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, this book is one of the many retold versions that I actually like. Goldilocks and the bear has switched roles. I like this book because of its twist on the original tale. Hodgkinson did a great job with the pictures for they are so colorful and lively. I also like the ending of the book, because a friendship between the two main characters is introduced to the audience. I like this book a lot and am quite surprised it did not receive much recognition. The book is filled with humor and happiness and I believe all who read this tale will love it. ( )
  Kwatkins89 | Nov 26, 2013 |
I enjoyed this version of Goldilocks. ( )
  alyson | Aug 29, 2013 |

In this award-winning authorillustrator’s witty sequel to the traditional Goldilocks story, Little Bear is all grown up and Goldilocks is a distant memory. One day, Little Bear wanders out of the woods and finds himself lost in the Big City. Will he find the city too noisy? Too quiet? Or just right? And what are the chances of him bumping in to someone who remembers exactly how he likes his porridge?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:42:23 -0400)

Little Bear, all grown up, finds himself lost in a noisy, busy city where he happens to bump into someone with golden hair who remembers exactly how he likes his porridge.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,415,466 books! | Top bar: Always visible