Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey,…

Fifty Shades Trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty…

by E. L. James

6813814,027 (3.45)1 / 26

English (36)  Catalan (1)  Spanish (1)  All languages (38)
I absolutely loved this series. It isn't all about the sex and the "torture" so to speak. These books are about a young woman and a young man who both are unfamiliar with the others lifestyles. Yet the meet by chance and are exposed to things neither of them had ever dreamed of. Yes, there are a lot of sex scenes but these books are also about love and emotion. Awesome read! ( )
  HeathernJeff | Jan 25, 2016 |
I really loved this book.
I would deffently recommend these books.
I'm not a big fan of these type of books but found these really interesting, exciting and found it so hard to put them down.
I have read these books about 3 times.
It's not just about s&m and bondage ect it is about love and trust,
I really liked the ending, I find some trilogies get boring as the books go on but these got more and more exciting
A must read*** ( )
  amybroad25 | Aug 30, 2015 |
Book 1:Well, I gave up on this one too. Too much sex. I couldn't handle it. Any plot that was in the book just went all to hell and sex took over. I couldn't do it anymore. That being said, I wasn't as disappointed in the writing as other were and would read another book by this author (though not in this series).

10/01/2012 36.0% "Just finished the first book. This is the 2nd time I have attempted to read this trilogy. The first time I was none to impressed, but this 2nd time I am way more prepared for the sex and the unrealistic qualities of the characters. If you don't look at it as a realistic piece of literature, but as a dirty novel it's much more inticing."
10/06/2012 69.0% "Finished the 2nd book and just starting the 3rd. The 2nd book had a better plot than the first. Plenty of sex, but not as graphic and overly descriptive as in the 1st book. Christian and Ana really progress in their relationship which keeps the plot moving forward. I was totally blown away by the ending though!"
10/12/2012 100.0% "Well, I'm glad I finished reading this series. It wasn't that bad as far as chick lit goes and not bad at all as far as the erotica goes, but I concur, no literary masterpiece. The characters were really engaging. You couldn't help but get caught up in their story. A few surprises here and there. And plenty of drama on every page." ( )
  campingmomma | Aug 19, 2015 |
Wonderful masterpiece.the Thrills never stops ( )
  AmandaBrooks | Jun 28, 2015 |
The 50 shades trilogy, not a very good read but I did enjoy the love story behind all the sex and S&M. I thought the story about him being so broken and alone and then along comes a girl and eventually over time he learns to love her and himself was very romantic, that part is your classic love story right there. But the S&M is obviously what makes the book what it is and why its so popular and why there's so much hype about it and without it, it wouldn't have been as big as it is im afraid to say. ( )
  ChelseaAnne96 | Jun 16, 2015 |

Fifty shades of grey: When literature student Anastasia Steele is drafted to interview the successful young entrepreneur Christian Grey for her campus magazine, she finds him attractive, enigmatic and intimidating. Convinced their meeting went badly, she tries to put Grey out of her mind -- until he happens to turn up at the out-of-town hardware store where she works part-time.Fifty shades darker: Daunted by Christian's dark secrets and singular tastes, Ana has broken off their relationship to start a new career. But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and while Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Ana is forced to make the most important decision of her life.Fifty shades freed: Now, Ana and Christian have it all--love, passion, intimacy, wealth, and a world of possibilities for their future. But Ana knows that loving her Fifty Shades will not be easy, and that being together will pose challenges that neither of them would anticipate. Just when it seems that their strength together will eclipse any obstacle, misfortune, malice, and fate conspire to turn Ana's deepest fears into reality. .… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,788,436 books! | Top bar: Always visible