Every Day is an Atheist Holiday!: More…

by Penn Jillette

Member:bookwormteri
Title:Every Day is an Atheist Holiday!: More Magical Tales from the Author of God, No!
Authors:Penn Jillette
Info:
Rating:*****
Tags:nonfiction, essays, atheism, 2013

Every Day is an Atheist Holiday!: More Magical Tales from the Author of God, No! by Penn Jillette

Waivers between three and four stars. Final determination to be revealed with thorough and thoughtfully-written review in the near future. ( )
  LibStre | May 16, 2014 |
Do I know Penn and Teller? No. Would that change my opinion of the book if I did? I have no clue. What I can say is if you get around the shock value, there are some interesting points made in the book. The problem will be dissociating from the noise in your head to hear what he is saying.

Why it gets a 4 is because if you take the time to read it for the ideas, you might actually start to think. Do I agree with him? No we have some differences of opinion such as his belief that humans are essentially good. Do I agree with the way some of them are presented? Nope... even if I agree with the concept. But that is what makes life interesting. Not agreeing and actually hearing. That's were discourse starts. ( )
  pjh1984 | Apr 13, 2013 |
Wonderful, amusing, laugh out loud funny, read out loud to random people written well. Penn Jillette, I will read anything you write. ( )
  bookwormteri | Jan 10, 2013 |

A collection of spiritual observations and complaints riffs on such topics as Christmas carols, children's birthday parties, and ridiculous holiday celebrations.

23 wanted1 pay4 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,353,397 books! | Top bar: Always visible