Grimm Tidings by Shiloh Walker

Grimm Tidings

by Shiloh Walker

161615,960 (4)None

How much do I love Shiloh Walker's books? Let me count the ways…I've been meaning to get a jump start on this series and I was ecstatic to be given the chance to read her latest installment in advance. Each of these books are supposed to be stand-alone and I hoped that was the case (since I almost never read a series out of order), and fortunately it was!

I loved the world that Walker created for this series. The Grimm are guardian angel types that battle demons hell-bent on destroying human lives. I really enjoyed reading about Celine and Jacob. I connected with Celine right away. She was totally badass, but at a price. She died a violent death that she carried on her shoulders at all times. I felt bad that she just wanted to move on but it also made her a really good Grimm. I liked how Jacob was hesitant at first to deal with her but soon learned that they weren't so different from the other.

This was a short novella coming in around 140 pages so it was a treat to read this well-rounded story in a small amount of time. I look forward to reading the rest of the series now that I have gotten a taste. I'd like to thank Shiloh for the opportunity to review this book in exchange for an honest review.
  sithereandread | Apr 26, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,627,087 books! | Top bar: Always visible