Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the New GMAT, 2013 Edition: Revised and Updated for the New GMAT…
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375427473, Paperback)If you need to know it for the next-generation GMAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the New GMAT with DVD, 2013 Edition has been completely revised and updated for the changes coming to the new GMAT in June 2012. It includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Tons of sample problems and drills in the book covering all 4 GMAT sections, plus more extra practice on the companion web site
• Step-by-step instruction on the new GMAT question types: table analysis, graphics interpretation, multi-source reasoning, and two-part analysis
• Thorough review of all tested topics, including data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• DVD featuring tutorials and expert GMAT advice
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:26:38 -0400)
Offers subject reviews, full-length practice exams with explanatory answers, sample questions and answers, and test-taking strategies to improve business school entrance examination scores.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.