ETERNITY (FURY (HARDCOVER - TRILOGY) #3) by…

ETERNITY (FURY (HARDCOVER - TRILOGY) #3)

by Elizabeth Miles

I'm so happy! ...and so sad. I didn't want this story to end even if at the same time I wished an happy ending for Em.
This last book was creepy, terrifying... AMAZING! I couldn't read it before going to bed because some parts are quite frightening (now I'm really sure that I absolutely hate dolls). The Furies continue with their bloody murders, and Em's life is really in danger this time since her bound with the Furies is much deeper than she thought.
Main characters such as Em, Crow (who's totally driving crazy, poor boy... I was quite fond of him) and JD undergo many changes in their personality, but without going out of character.
Madness, trust, fear, love, envy, guilt, shock... these and many others feeling are concerned.
I was really amazed by a couples of coups de théatre that I found clever, but there are two aspects that disappointed me.
First of all, even though I hated her I wished Skylar had had a greater importance, thinking of all the problems she created.
Now the ending. I'm the only one who found it a bit short and not very detailed? It's such an important part!
(SPOILER)And... why was the first Em and JD's kiss described in a couple of lines?! I've been waiting for it for three books! ç__ç I was expecting something like... one page long! (END SPOILER)
The epilogue was quite disappointing. Maybe it would have been better to describe more in detail what happened after Em left the hospital, what she told her parent and her friends, how was Crow...
But in general I really appreciated this series! ( )
  Shay17 | Mar 30, 2018 |

"The final book in the Fury Trilogy where young Emily Winters, with the help of two boys determined to do anything to save her, attempts to survive the wrath of the three mysterious and beautiful Furies"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,855,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible