The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Title:The Lost Prince
Authors:Julie Kagawa
Info:
Rating:*****
Tags:NetGalley, The Reading Room, Young Adult, Paranormal, Romance, Magic, Faeries

The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

I enjoyed taking a trip back to the Nevernever with a new generation of characters.

Ethan is the Iron Queen's brother. He has had a lot of bad things happen to him in his life. One of the worst was the disappearance of his sister from his life. He has a lot of anger that is directed to the fay, they make his life miserable.

Ethan is forced to accept his past and embrace his future when a half-fairy disappears. He begins a journey into the Nevernever to save his friend. Along the way he discovers a softer side, love, family, and friendship.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy Julie Kagawa's writing style. She tells the story from the first person using a voice that is entertaining and sarcastic. It is a mix that really works and keeps me wanting more. I waited far too long to read this book. I'm glad to get back into a story with some of my favorite characters. ( )
  Bookworm_Lisa | Jun 19, 2014 |
Truly I couldn't get past the first few chapters of this teen-age angst "Bullies in the locker room and principals who could care less since they're super stars" book..

Suppose if I could get past that and into the fantasy world it may be better, but not worth my time. ( )
  FaithLibrarian | Jun 7, 2014 |
I liked it more than I thought I would. Ethan Chase is in some ways more interesting than Meghan Chase. Bring on the next book! ( )
  camibrite | May 25, 2014 |
I wasn't sure if I was going to like this book, because I'm not huge into reading about 'the next generation' but I really enjoyed this book. Kagawa's stuff just keeps getting better! It tied in nicely with the original series (and I recommend reading The Iron Fey series first) but it felt like it was going to be it's own new story line! ( )
  AngelaRenea | May 12, 2014 |
Pretty good. Only read this if you have read the iron fey series because you will enjoy it much more if you have to back story. I found it a little slow to start out but then the pace picked up. It is extremely similar to iron fey series. I overall thought it was a pretty good book. ( )
  KatesReviews | Apr 24, 2014 |

When Ethan Chase is attacked and the fey begin to disappear, he must change the rules he lives by to protect his family and save a girl he never thought he'd dare to fall for.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,324,879 books! | Top bar: Always visible