Hello, Moto: A Tor.Com Original by Nnedi…

Hello, Moto: A Tor.Com Original

by Nnedi Okorafor

It's really more like 3.5 because the magic/science idea behind the story is just so interesting, I had to. Its ending, however, is very abrupt, and I would have preferred a little more detail - it feels like we just walked into the resolution instead of watching a plot arc. ( )
  Ely.sium | Sep 20, 2018 |
Through an alchemical combination of magic and technology, a young woman has created wigs which allow their wearers to have terrible power over others. She intended only good for the world, but after unwisely sharing her invention with her friends (or as it turns out, frenemies), she sees the pettiness, greed, and evil that lurked within their hearts, and which has been released by ultimate power. Can she stop them before it's too late? ( )
  AltheaAnn | Aug 4, 2016 |
  AltheaAnn | Aug 4, 2016 |
Quick, fun, insightful. I've had a lot of entertainment value speculating on the untold parts of the tale. I have a growing respect for her work. ( )
  nnschiller | Sep 18, 2014 |

Nnedi Okorafor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,678,130 books! | Top bar: Always visible