Is It Just Me? by Miranda Hart

Is It Just Me? (edition 2012)

by Miranda Hart

Member:apachecat
Title:Is It Just Me?
Authors:Miranda Hart
Info:Hodder & Stoughton (2012), Hardcover, 320 pages
Collections:Audio Books

Is it Just Me? by Miranda Hart

A very funny easy read. Miranda Hart held my interest until the end with her sense of humor. ( )
  pennmaniac | Mar 26, 2014 |
Such fun! ( )
  Alirob | Dec 8, 2013 |
The comedian is in conversation with her 18-year-old self on topics such as music, hobbies, office life, beauty. Christmas, etc. I like her sense of humour. ( )
  reader68 | Dec 4, 2013 |
SUCH fun! SUCH fun! Love the conversations between Miranda and her younger self. Miranda herself reads the audiobook, and it's ever so delightful! ( )
  ecuddy | Dec 3, 2013 |
I listened to the audiobook which was narrated by Miranda Hart, and she is fabulous to listen to.

To be honest the book and anecdotes where pretty boring, but I really enjoyed her voice and miss listening to her. ( )
  alsocass | Oct 12, 2013 |

Well hello to you dear browser. Now I have your attention it would be rude if I didn't tell you a little about my literary feast. So, here is the thing: is it just me or does anyone else find that adulthood offers no refuge from the unexpected horrors, peculiar lack of physical coordination and sometimes unexplained nudity, that accompanied childhood and adolescence? Does everybody struggle with the hazards that accompany, say, sitting elegantly on a bar stool; using chopsticks; pretending to understand the bank crisis; pedicures - surely it's plain wrong for a stranger to fondle your feet? Or is it just me? I am proud to say I have a wealth of awkward experiences - from school days to life as an office temp - and here I offer my 18-year-old self (and I hope you too dear reader) some much needed caution and guidance on how to navigate life's rocky path. Because frankly where is the manual? The much needed manual to life. Well, fret not, for this is my attempt at one and let's call it, because it's fun, a Miran-ual. I thank you.

In 'Is it Just Me?', Britain's best loved comedienne, Miranda Hart, laments on the horrors of growing up and offers her younger self some essential advice on grappling with life's unexpected perils and blunders.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,512,586 books! | Top bar: Always visible