The New New York Bartender's Guide…

The New New York Bartender's Guide (Essential Connoisseur)

by Sally Ann Berk

This compilation of 1,300 cocktails, with and without alcohol, will allow you to make great cocktails for your parties and other socials, for friends and acquaintances alike. I've tried the 'Shark Attack', the 'Strawberry Colada' and most of the classics and the mixes are correct in terms of proportions. There is also a list of cocktails by ingredients, which can be time consuming if you're going for 'gin' or 'apple juice', but I usually go for the cocktails with minimum ingredients but maximum flavours. I've discovered the Amaretto taste of almond, and I've tried some delicious ones. Non-alcoholic cocktails are also very good, if few. This is a good book to have in anyone's cocktail cupboard. ( )
1 vote soniaandree | Jul 22, 2009 |
Essential for any drunk . . . I mean alcohol connoisseur. Great for any home library! ( )
  Scaryguy | Sep 5, 2007 |
Excellent book of drinks alphabetized by drink name and also searchable by ingredient. ( )
  adelate | Jun 25, 2007 |

Newly revised and expanded, The New York Bartender's Guide includes even more tips, trends, and tasty recipes from the hottest bars in New York City. Featuring more than 1,300 alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink recipes, there's something here for everyone, whether it's the hottest vodka cocktail or the most traditional egg cream. Find out the latest trends from top bartenders, get tips on how to serve drinks either professionally or at home, and make some of the most delicious potables New York City has to offer.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,448,058 books! | Top bar: Always visible