Point of Retreat: A Novel by Colleen Hoover

Point of Retreat: A Novel (edition 2012)

by Colleen Hoover

Series: Slammed (2)

Member:MichelleSedeno
Title:Point of Retreat: A Novel
Authors:Colleen Hoover
Info:Atria Books (2012), Edition: Original, Paperback, 320 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:YA, new adult, contemporary, romance

Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

10 Butterflying Stars.

I have never read a book from an author who can wrench my soul to no end. I have to say that in the beginning of this book I was not sure I was going to like it as much as Slammed. But about 5% into the book I was hooked and did not want to lay it down.

I want to say that Kierstan is my new very best friend. I think she will be yours if you read this book. This book was heart-wrenching it was brilliant and I loved 95% of the book the other 5% I only liked. Will and Lake go through it all and it is so refreshing to read a book where that the characters are adults and watching them grow together is amazing. I loved it and I am so reading this girl next.

Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
I'm not sure why, but it took me a long time to read this after finishing "Slammed" even though I downloaded it right away. I also started it, then put it aside to read other books before getting back into it. I think I was reluctant to have them split up again, when they had already been through soo much.

I'm glad I picked it back up. It made me smile, it made me cry and it made me very happy. It was definitely worth reading. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
"Butterfly you" ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Received from netgalley

I don't know what to say about this book. I waited so long for slammed that I was worried it wouldn't meet my expectations. I couldn't have been more wrong! It was fantastic and Point of Retreat was the perfect follow up. My only complaint was that it wasn't long enough. I didn't want to say goodbye. I love Will and Lake. It's ridiculous how attached I became to them and their family. I butterflying love Kiersten! I wish it had gone on longer so that I could see what happens with Eddie and Gavin. Fingers crossed for the future and I can't wait for This Girl so I can fall in love with this series all over again! My teen book club have had to hear me go on and on about how great this it. The writing sucks you in, the characters are awesome and it wrenches out your heart, makes you laugh and Coleen Hoover is the genius behind it all we should all bow down too! ( )
  Rogue-Phoenix | Feb 12, 2016 |
Awwwww. proper review eventually, but I butterflying love Will and Lake. ( )
  RenaeMcBrian | Jan 31, 2016 |

Layken and Will's relationship has endured through hardships, heartache, and a cruel twist of fate, further solidifying the fact that they belong together. But the two lovers could not have expected that the things that brought them together may ultimately be the things that tear them apart. Their connection is on the brink of being destroyed forever and it will take an extraordinary amount of willpower to keep their love afloat.… (more)

132 wanted4 pay1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,400,693 books! | Top bar: Always visible