dismiss

The Art of Possibility: Transforming…

The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life (original 2000; edition 2002)

by Rosamund Stone Zander, Benjamin Zander

Presenting twelve breakthrough practices for bringing creativity into all human endeavors, The Art of Possibility is the dynamic product of an extraordinary partnership. The Art of Possibility combines Benjamin Zander's experience as conductor of the Boston Philharmonic and his talent as a teacher and communicator with psychotherapist Rosamund Stone Zander's genius for designing innovative paradigms for personal and professional fulfillment. The authors' harmoniously interwoven perspectives provide a deep sense of the powerful role that the notion of possibility can play in every aspect of life. Through uplifting stories, parables, and personal anecdotes, the Zanders invite us to become passionate communicators, leaders, and performers whose lives radiate possibility into the world… (more)
Member:hazm8
Title:The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life
Authors:Rosamund Stone Zander
Other authors:Benjamin Zander
Info:Penguin (Non-Classics) (2002), Paperback, 224 pages
Collections:Finished
Tags:non-fiction, self-improvement, at.S

The Art of Possibility: Transforming Professional and Personal Life by Rosamund Stone Zander (2000)

English (27)  Spanish (1)  All languages (28)
A great book to help you think about things a little differently. Some great ideas and stories, highly recommend. Listened to the audio book which had the added benefit of music. ( )
  Neale | Jun 13, 2020 |
How fascinating, as the authors say. I listened to audio and I liked that version for the relevant musical touches and hearing from the authors themselves. I appreciated the idea of possibility and how circumstances can be reframed. ( )
  kaciereads | Apr 9, 2020 |
A book about music, humanity, and the connections we all share. I found this book stimulating and refreshing. It created a subtle shift in thinking that allowed more light in. ( )
  Velmeran | Jan 26, 2019 |
I'd give it 4.5 stars and highly recommend the audiobook. ( )
  allriledup | Aug 11, 2018 |
"This inspirational book is a synthesis of Rosamund Stone Zander's knowledge of cutting-edge psychology and Benjamin Zander's experiences as the conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra." The Zanders propose and illustrate a type of cognitive-psychological-reboot to one's thinking and approach to life. It's an antidote to our frantic, consumerist, competitive, sensationalist culture. Their enthusiasm, energy, and humor are quite contagious. We need more of this. A lot more. ( )
  DFratini | Apr 23, 2018 |

Rosamund Stone Zanderprimary authorall editionscalculated
Zander, BenjaminAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Publisher Series

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,813,571 books! | Top bar: Always visible