The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and…

by Jason Manheim

481354,765 (4)None
Member:LisaWharton
Title:The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great
Authors:Jason Manheim
Info:Skyhorse Publishing (2012), Edition: 1, Hardcover, 176 pages
Collections:Currently reading

The Healthy Green Drink Diet: Advice and Recipes to Energize, Alkalize, Lose Weight, and Feel Great by Jason Manheim

I first read this book from the library, then bought it as a birthday gift but some of the recipes I've tried was a bit bitter for my tasting. I hope to try some more and hope it tastes better.

It is about nutrition and taste for me. I liked the idea that fruits and vegetables can be mixed together.

Adrienna Turner, Author of Ten books
www.adriennaturner.webs.com ( )
  Adrienna_Turner | Aug 17, 2013 |

One juice or smoothie a daymade from green vegetables such as kale, cucumber, celery, and spinachworks wonders for organ health, immune system strength, and weight loss. Now the founder of heathygreendrink.com offers a persuasive argument for adding a green drink to your day, as well as recipes for dozens of different variations.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,449,383 books! | Top bar: Always visible