Splintered by A. G. Howard

Info:Amulet Books (2013), Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:Read
Rating:*****

Splintered by A. G. Howard

English (119)  Swedish (1)  All (120)
Such a fascinating take on Wonderland...because what is madness but dark, twisted, and instinctual? ( )
  KendraJ. | Dec 29, 2016 |
33/2014 ( )
  moonlight_reads | Dec 11, 2016 |
It took me a while to finish this book, partly because I kept loosing interest. I couldn't figure out why; I mean the story was fast paced and often times engaging. I think I'm so against love triangles that at the slightest smell of one I get turned off. There was definitely a whiff of one and it was enough to give me pause in getting too attached to the story.

For what it's worth, it was a good read. It kept moving, lots of reveals, and a really interesting twist on the Alice in Wonderland story. Very imaginative. But, love triangles kills stories for me, so I'm most likely not going to read the rest of the trilogy. If it's something you don't mind, then you should read this book. ( )
  iShanella | Dec 2, 2016 |
Not a fan. I do not think , because of the one line reference to a possible sequel, that I will bother with the next book. I will recommend this for my girlie girls but but the BAD aSS Tough girls in my classroom ( )
  MrNattania | Sep 5, 2016 |
  JeffreyNattania | Aug 29, 2016 |

A. G. Howardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Middleton, Maria T.Designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Suellen, NatháliaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

A descendant of the inspiration for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, sixteen-year-old Alyssa Gardner fears she is mentally ill like her mother until she finds that Wonderland is real and, if she passes a series of tests to fix Alice's mistakes, she may save her family from their curse.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 111,619,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible