Dreaming by Barbara Holmes
6None1,268,033NoneNone

No reviews

Dreaming is an ordinary practice that weaves the mystery of consciousness into everyday life. On any given night, we can experience lucid visions, nightmares, or prophetic dreams that invite us to see the world differently. Christians are betrothed to a God who dreams. As the book of Genesis unfolds, we find God busily untangling the chaos in the cosmos. On the seventh day, God rests and dreams of worlds that teem with life. We know that God dreams because humans, who are made in God's image, do as well. This book connects Christian traditions and dream stories to our everyday lives so that we might engage the mysteries of life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:20 -0400)

"Dreaming is an ordinary practice that weaves the mystery of consciousness into everyday life. On any given night, we can experience lucid visions, nightmares, or prophetic dreams that invite us to see the world differently. Christians are betrothed to a God who dreams. As the book of Genesis unfolds, we find God busily untangling the chaos in the cosmos. On the seventh day, God rests and dreams of worlds that teem with life. We know that God dreams because humans, who are made in God's image, do as well. This book connects Christian traditions and dream stories to our everyday lives so that we might engage the mysteries of life" -- Publisher description.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,298,067 books! | Top bar: Always visible