The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J.…

The Assassin and the Underworld (2012)

by Sarah J. Maas

Love this series but didn't want to get to the end of this prequel story cos i knew how it was going to end :( ( )
  SashaM | Apr 20, 2016 |
Well, there is only one novella left, and then that's it :( ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
5/5 stars
You can find all my reviews here

AHHH! The Assassin and the Underworld was the best Throne of Glass novella so far. Sam and Celaena were almost too much for me in this one and I can’t believe how attached I’ve become to him. The ending was predictable but like I say, if it’s well done that’s not an issue. And Sarah J. Maas delivered just as she continuously has in every book of hers I’ve read. I cannot recommend this book series enough! ( )
  MarandaNicole | Jul 15, 2015 |
4 ½ Stars ( )
  BookaholicCat | Mar 4, 2015 |
"In the silence of her bedroom, she swore an oath to the moonlight that if Sam were hurt, no force in the world would her back from slaughtering everyone responsible."
I think this is the best novella so far. I still have to read the last one but this.. This made me love Sam a whole lot. I can't convey enough how much my heart hurts now..

"The moment I woke up after he beat me, I realized I have to leave. Because I was going to kill him if I didn't. But I couldn't." He studied her face. "Not until you came back. Not until I know you were alright- until I saw that you were safe."
My heart. Be ready. You're going to get broken. I just knew it. T_T And I really hate Arobynn!!!!Argh.

"I love you," he repeated shaking her again. "I have for years. And he hurt you and made me watch because he's always known how I felt, too. And if I asked you to pick, you'd choose Arobynn, and I. Can't. Take. It."
Really, I think my masochistic side is showing because even if it'll hurt so much, I want to read the last novella. Ahhhh. Bring it on. ( )
  margaraawr | Aug 8, 2014 |

When the King of the Assassins gives Celaena Sardothien a special assignment that will help fight slavery in the kingdom, she jumps at the chance to strike a blow against an evil practice. The misson is a dark and deadly affair which takes Celaena from the rooftops of the city to the bottom of the sewer, and she doesn't like what she finds there.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,021,528 books! | Top bar: Always visible