Perry's Killer Playlist by Joe Schreiber

Perry's Killer Playlist (edition 2012)

by Joe Schreiber

Member:ethel55
Title:Perry's Killer Playlist
Authors:Joe Schreiber
Info:
Tags:teen, Europe

Perry's Killer Playlist by Joe Schreiber

2 (1) 55 (1) 2012 (3) 2013 (3) action (3) action/adventure (1) adventure (4) ARC (2) assassins (3) audiobook (1) bands (1) boys (2) Europe (6) fiction (4) kids (1) murder (1) musicians (1) mystery (1) own (1) rock and roll (1) sequel (1) series (2) spy (1) suspense (1) teen (4) teen fiction (1) to-read (3) want to read (2) YA (6) young adult (1)

I really enjoyed reading about Perry and Gobi again. This book was just as light, fast, and fun as the first one. I don't think you need to read the first book to grasp what is going on (although I did read it) but I would recommend reading it because it is also very good.
Perry's Killer Playlist starts a few months after the last book ended. Perry is getting on with his life after the wild night/ killing spree with Gobi. His band has booked a tour in Europe and things are looking up. Curiosity gets the better of him however, when he decided to go and look for Gobi while in Venice. He finds her and gets sucked into another adventure. People aren't who they seem to be and soon Perry (and his family) are in danger.We get to learn more about Gobi, although this story is not a book with a lot of character growth, it is nice getting to know more about her.
This book is basically just action- and it is like watching a movie. At a bit over 200 pages long , this book packs a fast-paced, adventure filled story.

My video Review can be found here on my youtube channel ( )
  Rebecca790 | Sep 21, 2013 |
A great addition to this accidental action hero/spy series. I love the relationship developments throughout this story and that the great snarky humor I loved in the first book is still present. I wish we could see these stories on the big screen... they are ripe for a visual telling. I recommend listening to the audiobook on a short roadtrip- the narrator has great tonal quality and adds to the snark in just the right way. ( )
  StefanieGeeks | Aug 27, 2013 |
Perry has decided to take a year off after those grueling college application essays and give his band Inchworm a chance at the big time. As luck would have it, his new girlfriend Paula has finagled a European tour for him and the guys. When he runs into Gobi in Venice, all bets are off, as Perry is swept up in another one of her 'jobs'. The short chapters, titled with the promised playlist, keep the pace of this story moving along as it shifts quickly around Europe. This was another fun, fast read by Schreiber and I certainly wouldn't mind another YA title from him. ( )
  ethel55 | Dec 7, 2012 |
In this sequel to Au Revoir Crazy European Chick, Perry's band was touring in Europe when he meets up with Gobi again, and is dragged along on her current run of assassinations and mayhem. ( )
  pmlyayakkers | Nov 23, 2012 |

When Perry ends up in Venice on a European tour with his band Inchworm, he can’t resist a visit to Harry’s Bar, where Gobi told him she’d meet him someday. The last time he saw Gobi, five people were assassinated one crazy night in New York City. Well . . . Gobi shows up, and once again Perry is roped into a wild, nonstop thrill ride with a body count. Double crossings, kidnappings, CIA agents, arms dealers, boat chases in Venetian canals, and a shootout in the middle of a Santa Claus convention ensue.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:38:29 -0400)

As his rock band tours Italy, eighteen-year-old Perry says a reluctant "bonjour" to Gobi, his former exchange student/Lithuanian assassin, who enlists his help on a justice-dispensing rampage all over Europe.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 93,390,451 books! | Top bar: Always visible