Zoom, Rocket, Zoom! by Margaret Mayo

Zoom, Rocket, Zoom!

by Margaret Mayo

This is a cute book that is about what astronauts do in outer space for their work. It tells us about how they fix their shuttles go on the moon to collect data and to look for passing stars that might reveal something new to them in the future as well as from their research.
  BurgessMeredith | Feb 28, 2017 |
This book explains many different objects and people that go up into space and what they do when they get there. The colors are bright and pictures are simpler drawings with less detail that make things easier to understand. The text is fun with lots of sound affects although I admit that the different sizes of the text threw me for a loop sometimes. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

When night has come and the moon shines bright,

Reflecting back our sun’s great light—

Explore the stars and search the sky,

And watch for satellites gliding by!

Ride a rocket to the stars as astronauts go zooming, booming, flying, and guiding their way through the solar system. Watch as they make moon landings, explore a new terrain, repair a satellite, and more in this exciting early introduction to all things outer space! A rhythmic, rollicking text pairs with bold, bright illustrations to capture the imaginations of young space explorers everywhere.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:47 -0400)

Rhythmic text depicts astronauts exploring outer space.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,992,149 books! | Top bar: Always visible