Possession Protocol by Dawn Ryder

Recently added bywm3395, RtB, sam77

Reviewed by Melissa D
Book provided by Ellora’s Cave
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Possession Protocol by Dawn Ryder is set in the same world as Challenge Protocol, Outside Protocol, and Point of Combustion but is not part of a series. This is one of those books that after reading the summery I wondered how the author was going to tell this tale, so I had to read it.

Beck Corbett is a sniper and with that he has many dangerous enemies. Even though he fell in love with Seneca, he left her so she would be safe. Beck comes across as an alpha male who know what he wants and how to go about getting it.

Seneca has tried to move on from her relationship with Beck but she has not forgotten him. She is overwhelmed by what Beck wants when he does return, bringing a third person into their relationship. She is also dealing with a stalker. I really liked how Seneca’s attitude toward the stalker. I found it very realistic.

The author does not tell us much about, Marshall, the third person beyond his name and that he works with Beck. I wished we got to know more about this man. He was definitely intriguing.

The chemistry between Beck and Seneca is off the charts and when you combine Marshall its explosive. The sex is hot and spicy. Beck, Marshall, and Seneca do make a great pair.

My only real issue with this book was it could have easily been double the size it was. I also would have loved an epilogue, to see the three of them some period of time later on to see if they worked out. Overall, this was a great book. I will picking up other books by this author. ( )
  RtB | Oct 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,870,202 books! | Top bar: Always visible