Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Human Rights Law Concentrate: Law Revision and Study Guide
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0199695946, Paperback)Human Rights Law Concentrate is a high quality revision guide which covers the main topics found on undergraduate courses. The clear, succinct coverage of key legal points, including key cases, enables students to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law. The book focuses on the needs of students to succeed in their exams, showing how legal rules fit together and the approach that should be adopted when answering questions.
Developed with students and lecturers, this invaluable guide includes a range of features designed to support and maximise your revision, including advice on improving your marks and quick-reference summaries of key academic debates and articles. Human Rights Law Concentrate has been rigorously reviewed by law lecturers from a range of universities.
Human Rights Law Concentrate is accompanied by a free, open-access Online Resource Centre (http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/rainey_concentrate/) which offers the following resources to support students:
- A diagnostic test entitled 'where do I need to concentrate?' to help you identify which topics you know best so you can plan your revision effectively
- Interactive flashcards of key cases to test your knowledge of case principles and names
- An interactive glossary to test your knowledge of key terminology
- Multiple choice questions to provide you with instant feedback to monitor your progress
- Outline answers to essay and problem questions
- Advice on revision and exam technique authored by renowned textbook writer and experienced examiner Professor Nigel Foster, Dean of Business and Law, University of Wales.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:41 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.