Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story by…

Free Four: Tobias Tells the Story

by Veronica Roth

it's too short! i know that this is just a short story. but, i was not expecting it to be like this. fair enough, it's nice to read tobias' point of view even if it's just in a particular scene. for those who still haven't finish reading this series, you can also got to read thw story in tobias' view on the third or last installment of this series. though sometimes it'd hard to distinguish who is telling the story, if it's beatrice or tobias, because there's no difference on the way how it was told. ( )
  fugou | Aug 14, 2017 |
Because I did read Divergent first, which I guess I was suppose to, I pretty much knew most of it anyway...but it's still good to see his side :-) ( )
  obridget2 | May 14, 2017 |
Loved hearing from Four's perspective. ( )
  GigisIrieReads | Oct 22, 2016 |
A little short for my taste, would have liked more in Tobias' view, but loved the insight it provided. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |

This is simply a scene from the first book, but its from the perspective of Four. It was nothing life-changing, but I enjoyed the deeper look into his mind. Being only 13 pages, it's worth your time. ( )
  codyacunningham | May 9, 2016 |
I wouldn't have volunteered to train the initiates if not for the smell of the training room - the scent of dust and sweat and sharpened metal.

Veronica Roth retells a pivotal Divergent scene (chapter 13) from Tobias's point of view. This thirteen-page scene reveals unknown facts and fascinating details about Four's character, his past, his own initiation, and his thoughts about new Dauntless initiate Tris Prior.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,898,991 books! | Top bar: Always visible