Stranded by Emily Barr

Stranded

by Emily Barr

I probably quit to early with this, but I didn't like the way this was unfolding. It seemed to be going down very quickly, and I decided this wasn't for me. ( )
  gogglemiss | Jun 21, 2015 |
This was an absorbing read. I thought it was going to be the 'same old, same old', but in fact Barr gave a fresh look to the stranded theme. I was gripped from the very first pages and every time I thought I'd figured out the twists they took another turn. Emily Barr has a fabulous writing style and doesn't waste any words. I loved the characters and was fascinated by all their lives. There are times in the book that you may have to suspend disbelief but hey, that's what fiction is for! ( )
  kehs | Sep 16, 2012 |

A British woman, Esther Lomax, travels alone to a paradise beach resort in Malaysia to get away after her marriage break-up. When she and a group of fellow tourists, each with their own secrets, find themselves stranded on a remote island during a boat trip, sinister things start to happen.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,988,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible