Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the SAT, 2013 Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307944786, Paperback)If you need to know it, it's in this book! Cracking the SAT, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Math, Critical Reading, and Writing sections of the SAT. It includes:
• Access to 5 full-length practice exams
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of vocabulary appearing most frequently on the SAT
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the exam
• Thorough review of all SAT topics, including essay-writing techniques and a focused grammar chapter
• Key SAT strategies and a breakdown of SAT myths to help you feel more confident on test day
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:37 -0400)
A comprehensive guide to preparing to take the SAT college entrance exam, featuring practice questions with explanations, a study plan, essay writing advice, eight full-length trial tests with explained answers, and more.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.