Pure Bliss [Nights in Bliss, Colorado 6]…

Pure Bliss [Nights in Bliss, Colorado 6] (Siren Publishing Menage…

by Sophie Oak

224476,730 (4)None

A really touching story about the brothers coming back together to claim their woman! Sexy steamy good read!!

I adore every book Sophie Oak puts out!! Such a delight to read every time!! Engaging characters and heartwarming funny stories that make you cry at times!

I loved visiting with Trev in this book too!! He is a fav! Glad to see him, Bo and Beth settling nicely in Bliss! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
I am moving this to DNF for right now, and will try to pick it up again later. I just could not get into it, seemed too similar to the other books in the series.
  Bea_writer | Sep 21, 2013 |
yada yada yada times three with a bit of story thrown in. ( )
  2Sunny | Apr 6, 2013 |
2012, July 25

I love this series of books and always look forward to the next in the series. This is the first book that we get to see Trev, Bo and Beth from Siren in Waiting. I also loved that Ms. Oak has crossed the two series so that they are linked. This is James Glen and Hope McLean's story. Noah Bennett comes home and hope to bend some fences with his brother James Glen. James is a little more than bitter about the five years that Noah has been gone. I like the angle that Ms. Oak uses for mystery around Hope. I also like that Ms. Oak keeps these stories fresh and engaging. It was good to see so many of the characters from the previous books and that is one of the wonderful things about this series. I am glad that Ms. Oak introduced some new characters and I hope they get their stories soon as well. This is a great story for a quite afternoon on the patio with a glass of ice tea.

2014, August 24

We have read little snippets about James Glen in previous Night in Bliss, Colorado books. He has gone through most of the female population of Southern Colorado and he owns a ranch in desperate need of cash. Trev, Bo and Beth moved to the Circle G after Trev bought half the ranch with the ten million dollars he received for staying sober for three years (Siren in Waiting, Texas Sirens, Book 6). James has had a thong for Hope McLean for a year but he did feel he had anything to offer her with the ranch doing so poorly. He is finally forced to make a move when his brother Noah Bennett comes back home.

Let me say right off the bat that Noah and James need a good spanking. James is angry that his brother left Colorado and married a gold digging female. He is resentful that Noah went to college and he couldn't. He is upset that Noah never called or tried to visit in the five years that he was in New York City. He never stops to think that there may have been a reason that Noah stayed away so long. It takes almost losing Hope for him to get over his insecurities and see the hurt and confusion in Noah. James is a Dominant through and through. He is also a stand up cowboy that is compassionate, caring and loyal. He works hard to keep the ranch going but he is lonely. He misses his brother and the family that they could have. Once James pulls his head out of his butt he is a very lovable character.

Noah isn't much better than James. Noah ran off with the girl and she wasn't what he thought she was. Noah is ashamed of his actions but isn't sure he will be welcomed back home. Noah was an insecure young man looking for something to call his own. Noah has grown up though and is looking for a family like his mom and dads had. He is amazed at all the changes in Bliss. When he meets Hope he knows that he has found the woman that will bring him and James together again. She will be the one that they will love for the rest of their lives. Noah is a healer; kind, gentle and giving. He loves animals; that is the reason he became a vet. Noah is also a Dominant.

Hope is hiding a secret and it has almost killed her both Nate Wright found her and set her on the road to healing. Unfortunately that secret is about to come home to roost. Hope has become a strong independent woman that knows that she must face her demons in order to fully heal. I cheered when she found the courage to tell the guys about her past. I was also very glad when she turns out to be so submissive to the James and Noah.

There is a nasty sociopath villain in this book. Ms. Oak does a good job of portraying him. He is a creepy, conniving man that is better off dead than praying on others. I am glad that Hope was the one to take care of him and rescue Lucy. I think that it helped her confidence knowing she was strong enough to handle everything.

We get to see more of Trev and Bo. Beth is pregnant and both men are tickled pink about the news. We get a glimpse of Trev's playroom that Beth decorated. While there aren't a lot of sex scenes in this story there are enough to set the pages on fire. There is also D/s with spanking, toys and anal sex. There is no m/m action in this story. Me Oak continues to write hot stories with wonderful characters populating the tales. ( )
  LadyIsis | Jul 25, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,137,053 books! | Top bar: Always visible