Cherished by Maya Banks

Cherished

by Maya Banks (Contributor)

Other authors: Lauren Dane (Contributor)

Series: Delicious [Lauren Dane] (1)

*rating only for Lauren Dane's portion*

Even though this is considered the first book in the Delicious series its actually Gillian's friends (from the Brown series Never Enough).

First up is Daisy who is an artist. She also has a million other jobs including helping Juliet run her bakery business and Mary running her catering business. She is a very smart and gifted 24 year old.

Levi Warner is a 40 year old lawyer who's marriage ended with his wife killing herself and her baby while drunk driving. He had become jaded from his wreck of a marriage and doesn't think he will ever get married again.

When Levi and Daisy meet the sparks fly instantly. But Levi has a huge issue with there age difference and he would also like to be able to be his dominant self in the bedroom for once and doesn't think Daisy would be up for that. Once Daisy proves she is up for that the kink so to speak is on..

This was a very sexy May-December romance. And as with most it had its up's and down's based on the age difference.

Juliet's books is next and its called Tart and is due in Nov 2012 ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
Finished this awhile ago. It had two novellas. The one by Maya Banks was awful (1 star). The one by Lauren Dane was great (4-5 stars). ( )
  hoosgracie | Apr 1, 2016 |
Exiled by Maya Banks

I have never read anything by Maya before and I honestly don't know why. I loved everything about Exiled. Ok maybe not all of it, there were some parts that where a little far fetched, but overall it was very enjoyable.

Sway by Lauren Dane

Come to think of it, I have never read anything by Lauren Dane either. If it's possible I love 'sway' more than 'exiled'. I felt more connected it this story then the previous one. It felt more real to me. The characters were lively, great story line and plot. The hero was a real man and the heroine had a nice sassy vibe.

Overall I managed to discover two new great authors that I will be reading more from. ( )

Banks, MayaContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Dane, LaurenContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Huge thank-you to
Cindy Hwang
for her patience with this story are for going the extra mile to make it much better. And for listening to my endless whining!
And than you to
Lauren Dane
for agreeing to do this anthology with me.
Exiled:

Prince Alexander Carrera stared at the photo of the beautiful, smiling girl and his heart was seized by panic.

Two all-new novellas that cross the boundaries of desire.

Exiled by Maya Banks…Enticed to the island paradise where an enigmatic prince is living in exile, beautiful, virginal Talia is introduced to a world of forbidden pleasure where the prince’s every whim is fulfilled and her fantasies are rendered in exquisite detail. But when the prince is summoned back to fulfill his duty to his struggling country, reality is thrust upon Talia all too soon. She returns home, heartbroken, convinced she was a passing fancy for an idle ruler and his most trusted men. Until the day they arrive on her doorstep, determined to have her back where she belongs.

Sway by Lauren Dane…Levi Warner is an established, older man—wealthy, powerful, and above all, respectable. Then Levi meets Daisy, an uninhibited 24-year-old dance instructor and artist, not exactly the kind of woman Levi is accustomed to. But the young, free spirit, brings out something in him he only experienced in fantasies. When their scorching affair turns into something unexpectedly deeper, Levi finds himself torn between preserving his reputation, and exploring a wilder and much more satisfying kind of life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:49 -0400)

Exiled: After being summoned to the palace of a prince with insatiable appetites, innocent Talia discovers she has some wicked appetites of her own.Sway: Powerful Levi Warner meets a younger, uninhibited dance instructor.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,011,466 books! | Top bar: Always visible