Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Eleanor & Park (edition 2013)

by Rainbow Rowell

Member:Alexander19
Title:Eleanor & Park
Authors:Rainbow Rowell
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2013), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 336 pages

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

George by Alex Gino (Othemts)
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (BookshelfMonstrosity)
    BookshelfMonstrosity: Both of these emotionally intense realistic fiction novels are set in the recent past, and feature misfit protagonists working through the agonies and ecstasies of first love, friendship, and surviving high school.
    I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan (bluenotebookonline)

English (473)  Spanish (1)  Danish (1)  German (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (477)
comedia romantica que fue de las primeras que leí por que si :v ( )
  Edwin-Caamal-Ay | Nov 16, 2018 |
I was not able to get very far while reading unfortunately. I am a bit disappointed because I heard a lot of positive remarks about this book. I may try to pick it up again later on and attempt to finish it.

I received this book through Goodreads First Reads. ( )
  FindingMagicInBooks | Oct 30, 2018 |
Cute, good young adult novel. I would have probably thought it was the height of literature when I was 16. The characters and the slow hesitation, joy and anxiety of first love is depicted beautifully and emphatetically. A bit too much romancy stuff for my taste, but that's just because I am not 16 any more. ( )
  Gezemice | Oct 29, 2018 |
I really enjoyed this book ( )
  WendyWahman | Oct 22, 2018 |
DNF @ 15% - Will be back
  ktshpd | Oct 22, 2018 |
I have never seen anything quite like “Eleanor & Park.” Rainbow Rowell’s first novel for young adults is a beautiful, haunting love story — but I have seen those. It’s set in 1986, and God knows I’ve seen that. There’s bullying, sibling rivalry, salvation through music and comics, a monstrous stepparent — and I know, we’ve seen all this stuff. But you’ve never seen “Eleanor & Park.” Its observational precision and richness make for very special reading.
added by melmore | editNew York Times, John Green (Mar 8, 2013)

Rainbow Rowellprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gorovoy, AnnaDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Grlic, OlgaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lowman, RebeccaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Malhotra, SunilNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Russell, HarrietCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Forest, Jade, Haven, and Jerry -
and everyone else in the back of the truck
He'd stopped trying to bring her back.
He loved how much they loved each other. It was the thing he thought about when he woke up scared in the middle of the night. Not that they loved him -- they were his parents, they had to love him. That they loved each other. They didn't have to do that.

"Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits--smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,235,921 books! | Top bar: Always visible