Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

Eleanor & Park (edition 2013)

by Rainbow Rowell

Member:Joanne_Thwaites
Title:Eleanor & Park
Authors:Rainbow Rowell
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2013), Hardcover, 336 pages

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

George by Alex Gino (Othemts)
    The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (BookshelfMonstrosity)
    BookshelfMonstrosity: Both of these emotionally intense realistic fiction novels are set in the recent past, and feature misfit protagonists working through the agonies and ecstasies of first love, friendship, and surviving high school.
    I'll Be There by Holly Goldberg Sloan (bluenotebookonline)

English (481)  Spanish (1)  Danish (1)  German (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (485)
Kitabı ilk başta çok sevmiştim, ilk tanışmaları, birbirlerine yaklaşış şekilleri çok hoşuma gitmişti. Fakat daha sonrasında kitap oldukça vıcıklaştı. İlişkilerinde imkansızlıklar ve engeller vardı ama bir çıkış yolu bulunabilirdi. İşleri daha da karmaşıklaştırmaya gerek yoktu bence. Açıkçası içi boş bir kitaptı. ( )
  beyzx | Dec 11, 2018 |
Sentimientos encontrados...
Lo he devorado y la historia muy bien, pero a Eleanor a veces le daría un par de tortazos, especialmente al final. Reconozco que esperaba que todo acabaría como el rosario de la aurora y al final hasta me ha parecido un final bastante abrupto, no lo esperaba así. ( )
  Carla_Plumed | Dec 3, 2018 |
Oh man. So raw, and good. And I really want to kick the shit out of Eleanor's mom and step-dad. Want a sequel!! ( )
  decaturmamaof2 | Nov 28, 2018 |
Beautiful, touching story of two teens who find love when they really need it in this difficult world. ( )
  LMJenkins | Nov 28, 2018 |
The Feels, the feels, the feels!!!

I read this, and not only do I understand WHY it got so much hype on booktube, but I think the Hype is well-deserved.

Looking to read another book by Rainbow Rowell. (Probably Fangirl, as Attachments doesn't really sound like my kind of book) ( )
  Monica_P | Nov 22, 2018 |
I have never seen anything quite like “Eleanor & Park.” Rainbow Rowell’s first novel for young adults is a beautiful, haunting love story — but I have seen those. It’s set in 1986, and God knows I’ve seen that. There’s bullying, sibling rivalry, salvation through music and comics, a monstrous stepparent — and I know, we’ve seen all this stuff. But you’ve never seen “Eleanor & Park.” Its observational precision and richness make for very special reading.
added by melmore | editNew York Times, John Green (Mar 8, 2013)

Rainbow Rowellprimary authorall editionscalculated
Gorovoy, AnnaDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Grlic, OlgaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Lowman, RebeccaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Malhotra, SunilNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Russell, HarrietCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Forest, Jade, Haven, and Jerry -
and everyone else in the back of the truck
He'd stopped trying to bring her back.
He loved how much they loved each other. It was the thing he thought about when he woke up scared in the middle of the night. Not that they loved him -- they were his parents, they had to love him. That they loved each other. They didn't have to do that.

"Set over the course of one school year in 1986, this is the story of two star-crossed misfits--smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try"--

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,798,215 books! | Top bar: Always visible