Let's Talk About Epilepsy: Truly Inspiring…

Let's Talk About Epilepsy: Truly Inspiring Stories (2012)

by Ann Marie Gillie

Recently added byinfoneuro, callmejacx

These are stories that come straight from the heart of people who had lived with epilepsy who decided to make the big decision to have brain surgery.

I don't understand what life is like with epilespy even though my son suffered many years with it. I only see it with my eyes. This book opened my eyes even more. My son and I unfortunately did not have any support for many years before he decided on having the surgery. This book would have him feel that he wasn't alone and other's were going through the same thing as he was.

His story is a part ot this book. His words touched me in a different way. I have lived with him and heard the stories, but it's so different to see in in written from.

Reading the other stories I understood more on how they felt during thier lives living with siezures and all that they have to go through. It's not a life that anyone would want and still so misunderstood to this day. People living with epilepsy needs support and be able to connect with other's that may be experiencing similar things than they are.

I recommend this book to everyone, to the ones living with epilepsy, to those who know soemone living with epilespy and those who don't understand epliepsy. Few people know what epilespy is or how to help someone that is having a siezure. We all need to know what we can do it this situation. Also learn to understand that these people are not freaks, but just like them except for the siezures. I am familier with epilepsy, but I still learned from these pages. It's a book for everyone. ( )
  callmejacx | May 13, 2012 |
Life isn't about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself. ~ Geoge Bernard Shaw
Dedicated to: My Facebook Epilepsy Support Group
What is the true meaning of "being inspired"? Is it being motivated or stimulated by something that has happened in your life, or maybe you were moved by an experience you witnessed someething else to have. There are a lot of reasons that people's lives are inspired or changed and sometimes we just don't take the time to sit back and reflict on them.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,816,476 books! | Top bar: Always visible