Lord of the Mullets: Trailer Country Trilogy…

Lord of the Mullets: Trailer Country Trilogy (Volume 1)

by A M Sawyer

332,001,085 (3.5)None
Recently added byMiduHadi, jbarr5, The-Avid-Reader

I got this book for free, in exchange of an honest review,from the group Making Connections.

this book was a fun-filled romp and I finished it in no time.
loved the humor in the story.-That Guy lol
also liked how the medieval atmosphere was mixed with modern slang- everytime the evil witch Sasha began a sentence with "like,.." I had to try not to giggle.
out of the three Rednecks, my favorite was Fred. But my most favorite character from this book was the Wiseman.
the book reads like my favorite cartoons- y'know where the narrator goes: "Meanwhile in New York City" as the scene changes!

Looking forward to reading more by this author! ( )
  MiduHadi | Jul 5, 2015 |
Lord of the Mullets by A. M. Sawyer
A mythical magical land...
Matilda and Sasha rule the world. They make things appear and can control the king.
He has nothing left worth any value.
King does tell the women the weaknesses of the enemy surrounding them on all accounts.
Now the women take their time to travel to the different parts to conquer the enemies there so they can rule.
Fred, George and Billy have no one to ask for a loan so they can get money for beer. They are the southern army, Trailer Country better known as. A black cloud appears and afflicts pain and hurt on everybody but the 3 boys. The others are withering in pain and seem to have a hangover.
The boys wander around to try to figure out what's going on.
On their way to cut off the witches from destroying a town they hit the gun shack and armor themselves with what they will need.
Each chapter we find them at a different location and it's explained how they got there and why
they are there and how it will help them beat the witches and warn the others.
Lots of quests, almost like Lord of the Rings, and the Three Musketeers along with several other movies.
There is so much to get out of this book. At times it's also like a comic book series with the 'SLAP' and
other action words. I like where they go and what they do to achieve the final outcome. Didn't see that ending coming. ( )
  jbarr5 | Jul 25, 2013 |
I recieved Lord of the Mullets from the author A.M. Sawyer for review.

Two witches, Sasha and Matilda who are very evil and cruel want to rule the world. Sasha is a very powerful witch, the strongest in the land. No one has ever been able to fight her and win. They start out on their journey to rule the world and end up in Trailer Country where the rednecks live. They find out from the King of Eldies that the rednecks weakness was beer. So they put a spell on all the beer in Trailer country that will cause everyone to be in pain with hangovers. But there are these three rednecks, George, Fred and Billy that they don't count on that are out of money and can't buy beer. They have used up all of their resources to obtain beer when they are out.

When George, Fred and Billy see what Sasha and Matilda have done to all of their friends they decide to go after them to try and stop them from taking over the world. George, Fred and Billy meet a few very interesting people along the way. These people give them advice that will help them in their fight against the witches.

Lord of the Mullets started out as a very slow read for me. At first it just didn't hold my interest very much at all. About the middle of the book it got better although it was still kinda hard to read. I mean I liked George and his friends and they did say and do some funny things at times. But right at the end it really picked up and I started to enjoy it a lot more. I don't know why but George, Fred and Billy kinda reminded me of the three stooges. George being the leader and seemed like he had a little more since than Fred or Billy had. Maybe that is what made me think of the three stooges. The story was well written and I really do like reading about witches it just didn't appeal to me very much.
  The-Avid-Reader | May 14, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,644,281 books! | Top bar: Always visible