Anything But Vanilla by Madelynne Ellis

Anything But Vanilla

by Madelynne Ellis

Picked this up and I'm very glad I did.

We meet Kara, Zach and Ric and they become a happy menage.

I'll admit if the idea of a book about a MMF relationship doesn't light your candle then I'd steer clear but if you not too upset by this then give it a try.

I can definitely say I enjoyed it and if I'm honest I'm a little gutted (Madelynne Ellis) that there's no sequel! hint hint grovel grovel!

I want a Zach, I also want a Ric, I'd like to slap a couple of characters into another realm! I'd like to know if she gets the job, if he gets the bunker changed. See there's so much I need to know!

I reiterate if you're not upset by the idea of menage a trois then have a go :) ( )
  VictoriaJ1707 | Jul 2, 2016 |
pretty hot, phew... will be hunting down this author's other books! :) ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |
This was an erotic adventure that hardly had time to catch my breath. Loved it! ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |

Kara North is on the run. Fleeing from her controlling fianc‚e and a wedding she never wanted, she accepts the chance offer of refuge on Liddell Island, where she soon catches the eye of the island's owner, erotic photographer Ric Liddell. But pleasure comes in more than one flavour when Zachary Blackwater, the charming ice-cream vendor also takes an interest, and wants more than just a tumble in the surf. Zach offers her warmth that she never felt from her fianc‚e, and soon it's not just the ice cream that's melting. When Kara learns that the two men have been unlikely lovers for years, she becomes obsessed with the idea of a threesome. Soon Kara is wondering how she ever considered committing herself to just one man.… (more)

Madelynne Ellis is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,430,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible