Wild About You (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn…

Wild About You (Love at Stake) (edition 2012)

by Kerrelyn Sparks

Title:Wild About You (Love at Stake)
Authors:Kerrelyn Sparks
Info:Avon (2012), Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages

Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks

Howard was really cute...made me want to snuggle up with him. ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Were-bear Howard has been one of my favorite characters in this very enjoyable series and he's just a lovable in his own paranormal romance. I so like a story-line where the male pursues the female. Howard gets to work with home renovator Elsa with whom he has had a crush on for years. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
First I must say that I don't normally read this genre of fantasy with vampires, werebears, etc. I did enjoy parts of it. This author has added humor in places to make it a more enjoyable read. Parts were believable but it just wasn't something I enjoyed reading. If you like fantasy, then you will probably like this. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Apr 14, 2014 |
I usually really enjoy the Love at Stake series. Though this was good, I don't think it was quite up to the the standard as the rest of the series. I bought the book and do not regret doing so, as I own the rest of the series, I will re-read it in a week or two and will probably enjoy it more the second time; after all, Howard is incredibly hansom, and that smile ... yeah, I'll re-read it next week. ; ) ( )
  Pamelaaune | Aug 25, 2013 |
*I received a free ARC of this book from the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange of an honest review*

Of course, this being one of my favorite series, and the main character being Howard the were-bear - I gave it 5 stars. Loved it!

This and other reviews can be found on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews

Love at Stake is my favorite series, and Wild About You lived up to my expectations. The mystery that went on from Wanted Undead or Alive was well done, and I was a happy reader indeed.

Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |

"It's not every day that Elsa Bjornberg feels fragile, not when she hosts a home renovation show where she can effortlessly demolish a kitchen. But from the moment she meets Howard Barr, this bear of a man makes her feel like a woman. And the way he looks at her, as if she was a pot of honey he'd like to lick... Howard is not like most men. For one thing, he's a shapeshifter. And he always thought his celebrity crush would never amount to anything more than drooling at Elsa on the TV. When his meddling vampire employer gets involved, the star is suddenly within his grasp--and within a hair of her life. For an ancient curse forbids their newfound love, and Howard is suddenly torn between his desire for her and his desire to keep her alive."… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,706,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible