Wild About You (Love at Stake) by Kerrelyn…

Wild About You (Love at Stake) (edition 2012)

by Kerrelyn Sparks

Member:RtB
Title:Wild About You (Love at Stake)
Authors:Kerrelyn Sparks
Info:Avon (2012), Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Rating:*****

Wild About You by Kerrelyn Sparks

Recently added byJessicaFox, private library, queenmaab, annemany, rena100, Foodang, areni55

Were-bear Howard has been one of my favorite characters in this very enjoyable series and he's just a lovable in his own paranormal romance. I so like a story-line where the male pursues the female. Howard gets to work with home renovator Elsa with whom he has had a crush on for years. ( )
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
First I must say that I don't normally read this genre of fantasy with vampires, werebears, etc. I did enjoy parts of it. This author has added humor in places to make it a more enjoyable read. Parts were believable but it just wasn't something I enjoyed reading. If you like fantasy, then you will probably like this. ( )
  NancyLuebke | Apr 14, 2014 |
I usually really enjoy the Love at Stake series. Though this was good, I don't think it was quite up to the the standard as the rest of the series. I bought the book and do not regret doing so, as I own the rest of the series, I will re-read it in a week or two and will probably enjoy it more the second time; after all, Howard is incredibly hansom, and that smile ... yeah, I'll re-read it next week. ; ) ( )
  Pamelaaune | Aug 25, 2013 |
*I received a free ARC of this book from the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange of an honest review*

Of course, this being one of my favorite series, and the main character being Howard the were-bear - I gave it 5 stars. Loved it!

This and other reviews can be found on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews

Love at Stake is my favorite series, and Wild About You lived up to my expectations. The mystery that went on from Wanted Undead or Alive was well done, and I was a happy reader indeed.

Lexxie | Apr 23, 2013 |
When Howard leaves on vacation Shanna Draganesti finds out that sweet, loveable Howard Barr has a secret crush on Elsa Bjornberg, hostess to a home renovation tv show, she decides to put them together and hatches up a plan to help Howard out a little. When Elsa meets Howard for the first time she is astounded by the sparks that fly, but there is something about him that speaks Danger to her, because she is not all who most people think of her. Because her family has been cursed for generations, but there is something about Howard that makes her want to trust him, but doesn't know if she does trust him...will it cost her life in doing so or would she be making the best decision. Elsa knows that if she wants Howard enough she is going to have to fight for him or lose him Forever.......
Wild About You is the most recent addition to the Love At Stake Series and I am so grateful to Avon Publishing and Edelweiss that I was able to get a copy of it. Especially since Kerrelyn Sparks is one of my favorite authors....and I just loved Howard's story....it was just right!!Wild About You is a wonderful love story that takes two people that have lived different lives, but upon meeting each other certain truths about themselves and their own history will come to light....I think I was always rooting for Howard, he has been a secret favorite of mine since seeing him in recent books in the series. So it was a delight to read his story, and I just loved how protective he was of Elsa and was willing to do anything to protect her and keep her in his life, and I just almost cried when I saw how gently and caring he treated Elsa....definitely a heartwarming love story that will seep its way into your heart....a story filled with action, some mystery, passionate and tender lovemaking, and a love story that will sing to you!!!! A Must Read!!!! ( )
  addictofromance | Mar 6, 2013 |

"It's not every day that Elsa Bjornberg feels fragile, not when she hosts a home renovation show where she can effortlessly demolish a kitchen. But from the moment she meets Howard Barr, this bear of a man makes her feel like a woman. And the way he looks at her, as if she was a pot of honey he'd like to lick... Howard is not like most men. For one thing, he's a shapeshifter. And he always thought his celebrity crush would never amount to anything more than drooling at Elsa on the TV. When his meddling vampire employer gets involved, the star is suddenly within his grasp--and within a hair of her life. For an ancient curse forbids their newfound love, and Howard is suddenly torn between his desire for her and his desire to keep her alive."… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,218,812 books! | Top bar: Always visible