Brave Squish Rabbit by Katherine Battersby

Brave Squish Rabbit

by Katherine Battersby

Squish is a little rabbit who is afraid of everything. His friend Twitch makes him feel a little less scared about things. I love the illustrations on this book. They appear to be collages of materials that are part of what the actual item is or evoke the feeling of the item and I love it. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Cute little rabbit overcomes fears. An appealing story about courage. ( )
  Sullywriter | Apr 3, 2013 |

Who's afraid of the dark?
Not Squish!

Squish Rabbit is a very small rabbit, and he's afraid of lots of things. Like storms. And chickens (you would be too, if you were small!). And the dark. Especially the dark. But when he goes to meet his good friend Twitch the squirrel one evening, he can't find her. She's missing! And it's getting dark! Squish knows he must be brave to find her, but it takes all of his courage . . . to discover that the dark can be magical, especially when filled with stars.

With playful text and adorable illustrations, Brave Squish Rabbit will encourage young readers to face their fears.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:17 -0400)

Squish, a little rabbit who is afraid of nearly everything, ventures into the night during a storm to find his friend, Twitch, who he fears may have encountered chickens.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,362,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible