A Stranger's Touch by Roxy Boroughs

A Stranger's Touch

by Roxy Boroughs

A boy is kidnapped; his Mother talks a stranger into helping her find her son. The Stranger is a psychic and between his visions and her determination they follow the kidnapper and the young boy. This story is told from all four main character's POV.

I loved the characters in this story and the HFN, hopefully, HEA ending; they both deserve one. ( )
  CC123 | Aug 10, 2015 |
This book follows the journey of a mother, Maggie, trying to find her kidnapped son. She coerces a psychic and friend of her police chief to join her on a cross-country search for her son. Along the way, their dislike for each other turns into attraction. Although the book felt a bit slow at times, it was over all an enjoyment to read. ( )
  jmach226 | Jul 3, 2013 |
Having read Roxy's novella, A Stranger's Kiss, ahead of its release, I came into this novel knowing that it would be about child abduction, and knowing that if it was anything like her novella, I'd be biting my nails and turning the pages. Indeed, my expectations were met, and I love the introduction of Stafford Webb (who had a much smaller part in the novella).

With consummate skill, Roxy easily brings you into the story, sympathizing with both Maggie and Stafford, and with little Davie. The plot is full of twists and turns, and I had a hard time figuring out the motivations of the perpetrator. That's a rarity for me, and I was kept in suspense until the end.

I highly recommend A Stranger's Touch. It's well worth the read, and you won't be able to put it down. ( )
  alyslinn | May 25, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,019,717 books! | Top bar: Always visible