Perfectly Matched by Heather Webber

Perfectly Matched

by Heather Webber

English (7)  Piratical (1)  All (8)
The Good: Things have never been so dangerous for Lucy and her loved ones. This was a super quick, totally engaging read. I couldn't put it down. My favorite in the series. Every detail was important and the plot was very fast paced. I felt Lucy's fear throughout the book. The book wrapped the entire series up so nicely that I believed it to be the last in the series, until that final chapter threw me through a loop. Looks like we'll be getting more Lucy Valentine in the future, with a much better handle on her powers. I couldn't ask for better news.

The Bad: Not a thing. ( )
  TequilaReader | Feb 10, 2016 |
This was a fun quick read with the usual do-gooding suspects. The "case"/storyline wrapped up, relationships progressed both human and pets, and a cliffhanger leading to presumably next case/book. ( )
  Spurts | Oct 29, 2015 |
I love this series with its delightful character, especially Lucy and their varied gifts for matchmaking and detecting. These are a fun and entertaining reading experience. ( )
  dorisannn | Jan 7, 2015 |
This series is one of my favourites, so when I heard the author was going to continue it by going the self-publishing route, I immediately went and bought the ebook, even though I am one of those that like physical books whenever possible.

Perfectly matched was an excellent book - truly, the plot was just really, really well written. I had no idea who the bad guy was until the very second I read the name on the page. I love the inclusion of the cat in this plot - it adds a bit of fun and a not-so-common twist to the paranormal. I also truly love how Lucy gets around her grandmother's pressure to pro-create.

Reading these books is a visit with quirky friends - always leaving me in a better mood than when I picked the books up. I'm thrilled Ms. Webber is going to continue on with the series, even if it means I have to buy ebooks!
  murderbydeath | Sep 20, 2014 |
I liked this installment, but the reason behind the fires was pretty weak. It really didn't make sense, why pick that person as a target if that's not who you're really after? The Preston and Cutter storyline, definitely seemed rushed, and we really don't know much about Cutter; I'd like to see him a bit more in future stories. And that ending? How can you be that involved with a person, even to the point of marriage, and keep that type of secret? ( )
  scottnl | Dec 26, 2013 |

The heat is on... When Boston psychic Lucy Valentine finds herself involved with a group of eccentric mediums trying to fine tune their abilities, she is convinced a rare spring heat wave has flushed all the local crazies out of hiding. Adding to her theory is her newest client in the Lost Loves division of Valentine, Inc., her family's lucrative matchmaking firm. He's an animal whisperer who hires Lucy to locate his soul mate-- because his cat told him so. Finding his purrfect match, however, isn't as easy as it seems. But craziest of all is the Beantown Burner, a serial arsonist who is targeting private eye Sam Donahue, brother of Lucy's boyfriend, Sean. With the help of her kooky psychic group, Lucy must tap into hidden abilities to catch the firebug before the fires turn deadly. She never expected to discover that the motive behind the flames hits a little too close to home...and dangerously close to her heart.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,011,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible