F My Life World Tour: Life's Crappiest…

F My Life World Tour: Life's Crappiest Moments from Around the Globe

by Maxime Valette

If I'm reading a book like this, you can tell I'm not feeling well and need cheering up.

Also, you can generally tell from my updates if you'll like a book or not. In this case, though, you're getting a rather skewed look at the material, because I didn't post any of the anecdotes that had to do with sex and/or bodily excretions and there are plenty of those here. So check out the FML website -- if you like that, you'll like this.

Also, there are several dozen anecdotes exclusive to this collection; so if you like the stuff on their site, you really should get this book.

Also, when I'm not feeling well I use the word "also" too much.

Going to bed now, and hoping I wake up well. ( )
  Deborah_Markus | Aug 8, 2015 |

Painfully awkward. Hilariously honest. Best of all, it happened to someone else.

It’s a fact of life: No matter how lame, embarrassing, or downright crappy your day has been, someone else, somewhere on earth, has had it worse. F My Life World Tour collects the best of life’s most horrible moments, shared by people around the globe on the phenomenally popular FMyLife.com, which now gets more than 2 million hits per day, from Italy to Indonesia and Pakistan to Peru. If you’ve ever said “F my life,” get ready to feel a little better—at someone else’s expense.

Includes never-before-seen entries submitted to FMyLife.com

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:41 -0400)

"It's a fact of life: No matter how lame, embarrassing, or downright crappy your day has been, someone else, somewhere on earth, has had it worse. F My Life World Tour collects the best of life's most horrible moments, shared by people around the globe on the phenomenally popular FMyLife.com, which now gets more than 2 million hits per day, from Italy to Indonesia and Pakistan to Peru. If you've ever said "F my life," get ready to feel a little better--at someone else's expense"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,634,847 books! | Top bar: Always visible