Can I Just Take a Nap? by Ron Rauss

Can I Just Take a Nap?

by Ron Rauss

2012 (2) ADL13 (1) bilingual (4) Cheerios (1) children (1) children's (1) Cook13 (1) dual language (2) E RAU (1) English fiction (2) fiction (1) grumpy (1) humor (1) kids (1) loc-AtChild (1) multiple copies (2) nap (1) napping (2) naps (1) noise (3) pb (1) picture book (2) Primary R (2) read (1) rude (1) sleep (1) sleeping (2) sounds (1) Spanish (2) yellow (1)

Different - usually kids are portrayed as if they don't like naps. But I do feel for Aiden's frustration. A bit supeficial, but not bad. I like that the Cheerios version is bilingual (Spanish). ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
My son wants this book read over and over, he loves to yell out the words as the main character finds more and more noise in his neighborhood. I love that the ebook has an audio feature. ( )
  TurnerT | Oct 23, 2012 |

Surrounded by hubbub and noise, a little boy longs for someplace quiet where he can take a nap.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,922,340 books! | Top bar: Always visible