Awakening the Brain: The Neuropsychology of…

Awakening the Brain: The Neuropsychology of Grace

by Charlotte A Tomaino

811,035,133NoneNone

I recieved this book through a Advanced Reading Program & I was looking forward to it muchly as Neuropsychology and more importantly Neuroplasticity has always been a big interest of mine.
I expected more of a clinical viewpoint on new advances on beliefs and how they influence the brain. I was much more pleased with the book when I realized it was much more. I am excited for the second book Charlotte Tomaino is working on that she mentioned in the epilogue. No doubt it will be a personal and informational continuation of the practices set forth in Awakening The Brain.
The concept of Theory greatly sparked my interest in continued study & I am now excited to read further about it.
A friend of mine who is also very interested in the study of Neuropsychology will be reading the book next & I expect he will like it just as much as I did.
  joalby1 | May 17, 2012 |

"Drawing from her unique background as a neuropsychologist and former nun, Charlotte Tomaino explores the impact of belief and spirituality on the actual function and structure of the brain. "

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,323,640 books! | Top bar: Always visible