Odd Interlude: 3 by Dean Koontz

Odd Interlude: 3

by Dean Koontz

443262,368 (4)1

very good series of 3 books, recommend to any Dean Koontz ( )
  Paul_Salter | Apr 8, 2013 |
Enjoyed the ending to this story. I am looking forward to reading Odd Apocalypse! ( )
  Barb_H | Apr 1, 2013 |
A true Odd Thomas finish to this short story. There are few characters like Odd Thomas. I've enjoyed getting to know him. It upset me, though, to hear him repeat his belief that his life is not meant to be long. I take that to mean eventually, probably sooner than later, Odd Thomas will be killed off. I can't say how I feel about that. A tragedy, for sure, yet a well-deserved rest at the same time for this character who yearns for peace, but is constantly thrown into chaos and violence.
I'll follow you to the end, Odd One. ( )
  monica67 | Aug 31, 2012 |

Nestled on a lonely stretch along the Pacific coast, quaint roadside outpost Harmony Corner offers everything a weary traveler needs—a cozy diner, a handy service station, a cluster of motel rooms . . . and the Harmony family homestead presiding over it all. But when Odd Thomas and company stop to spend the night, they discover that there’s more to this secluded haven than meets the eye—and that between life and death, there is something more frightening than either.

Nestled on a lonely stretch along the Pacific coast, quaint roadside outpost Harmony Corner offers everything a weary traveler needs. But when Odd Thomas and company stop to spend the night, they discover that there's more to this secluded haven than meets the eye.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,323,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible